ဆက္ဏာမိတ္သဟာဲမကႜဳင္ေ၀င္မုက္ဗႜံက္ဏံသုီဖအုိတ္ရအၜ
2:57 AM

Remember the Mother

Posted by မာံဗညာဥဴ

The happiest moment is this
When I am gifted with supreme bliss
It’s the divine offer that bring absolute pleasure
For God is going to render me son or daughter.

They say maternal life as hard as battle,
And I am ready for even devil.
In fact, it will comes to me with enjoyment,
Because everything around me is encouragement.

Like birds sing to its nestling
I tuck them at night and lullaby sing
Like lioness to her cub, nurture mine as best I can
Above all, like mother to her child,
I will show love and guiden to little without tired
Many dream I have had but I knew it’s time to forget
I knew, Oh God! I have to kill the old I had
Then Lead a precious life as Mary had led
So, I promise you God “I am a mother”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment